Sunday, July 26, 2009

Woohoo, I got a new digital camera yesterday. After mom's class, we went to summit and mom actually planned to buy a new handphone bcuz hers had a bit of problem. We went to a handphone shop and we discovered that the price of a handphone is almost the same as a digital camera so we decided to ask for a digital camera price since my camera had started to have some problems. Then, the sales person introduce LUMIX to us and we asked so many questions about the camera and other as well. Finally, we bought it with the price of RM700. Its black color. I wanted to buy a camera with color such as golden, blue, or pink but its too expensive and the spec is just the same with the one I bought. Mom said you can buy it yourself when you start to work and USE YOUR OWN MONEY. Well, it does make sense. Anyway, I'm still very happy with the camera.

Btw, we(family) went to pyramid yesterdat for Harry Porter. My friends asked me not to go for that movie bcuz its so boring. But I STILL went. =p To me, its was quite nice but my dad and brother said it was boring bcuz there's not much battle through the whole movie. Mom and I said it was ok so it depends on different peoples opinion.

Arrgh... homework and assignments!!! Sem break is getting nearer and I had less time to finish up all my assignments. Hope I get to finish on time.

Tata~

No comments:

Post a Comment