Saturday, July 18, 2009

Continue ~
Some of the pics are repeated but edited. Btw, we skipped our afternoon pm class today. Its too boring and we need to rush our other assignments and homework. Then Zenus told us that we can pass easily so we decided to skip our class this afternoon :p











Rainie & I




Cherie

Nicole



Oh ya! I almost forget to mention 'papa' bday. Sorry ya papa. ><
Today was papa 18th bday. We bought him a black forest cake and gave him a surprise after our history class. I didn't get to take papa photo when he blows the candle bcuz my phone was not with me at the time. But I did took one photo with papa.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY PAPA! Hope you enjoy your 'celebration' tonight. Don't get drunk oh! Haha.


Papa & I with his cake.


Homework time again. Tata ~

No comments:

Post a Comment