Friday, July 3, 2009

Temporary rest






Mr. Allen and Ms. Easy

Mr. Allen AGAIN & Tang Tang


Finally.. I'll get to rest.. juz temporary..XD Presentation is over and assignment had been handed-up today.. Phew..FINALLY a short break for me.. I slept 3 hours yesterday just to finish up my assignment.. The whole class did not slept well yesterday..some even stay awake the whole night rushing a history assignment.. In the middle of lunch time, before our history class began, a bunch of interior students stayed in the library or either the student lounge to finish up their assignment.. I didn't managed to get the photos of everyone because I was doing my own homework as well :p and of course gossiping and walking around disturbing others..haha..

Our class monitor - Mr. Allen Tan Xiao Huang ( in superman mood ) XD

"Tic toc tic toc..." Its almost 4.30pm and they were still writing and pasting .. I did helped some of them *proud* haha.. We packed up our stuff(s) and rushed to the class .. Our history lecturer hasn't reach yet and we stayed there talking rubbish.. At the end, some managed to finished up their work while some just couldn't finish..

Tomorrow will be a fun day for the gang (rainie, cherie, tang tang, panda, lemon, shirly ...etc).. They are going to Melaka, which is Rainie's hometown and they are leaving in her house for one night.. I was called to joined but [Rainie: sorry, cannot la.. I have plan already! next time k?] So, I'll miss the fun .. Bring some chicken rice ball back for me k? haha..

Yeah..!!! Monday no class.. Woohoo...Our 'God'- Eric Leong, are going somwhere( no idea where), and so our class is canceled.. And another reason is our lesson is finishing so he doesn't have to replace class for us..

Oh ya.. I got some pictures of our presentation day..some camwhore :p



Everyone busy(ing) with their presentation work


Panda eating while others presenting (hey, aren't you on diet?)

My 'secure' modal with some '....' fingers

Can you see our modal(s) ?


Viinc with his 'pressure' modal

Andy eating while others presentating





No comments:

Post a Comment