Monday, July 13, 2009

HUG

Thanks for all the hugz guys/girls. I really really appreciate it. But I need a REAL HUG as in let me hug a real person. Dear(ym), I've seen your blog and thanks for your words. And thanks for listening to me and your comments, etc. What I need the most now is a shoulder for me and a big nice hug! The reason for this whole thing is because of one particular reason/person - xxx. Why do you have to treat me this way? You confess that you xxxx me, so WHY? What is the reason? It was just not the same person that I used to know. Have you changed or there's other reason behind all this? Just 2 weeks ago, you said you changed your mind and I'm so so happy to hear that. But things never last long. Few days ago, you told me that you are not into a relationship and asked me to do whatever I want. What do u mean by that? You've melted my heart on 1st July and you've broken my heart on 10th July. And only 10 days, 10 DAYS for me stay happy and full of energy in doing everything. Now, its OVER.

Last week, someone in my college said this during class *the whole conversation is in mandarin*

Are you in love?
Haha, why?
Coz you're getting prettier.
Ist? (feeling sweet). Ya, I am (feeling so proud bcoz the person is xxx)
Owh, thats why la. 'Tian mi zhong de mei li' (If u could understand mandarin)

....

Now I'm getting uglier. And you know why? Because I'm heart broken. [heart broken-sad-no mood-not finishing homework-no sleeping to finish homework-homework was done horribly-bad grades-might fail] And that the whole point. So don't get surprise to see me resitting my subject .

T_T I still have a presentation to do tomorrow. How am I going to present with this feeling ? Moreover, we have not been discussing who will be presenting which slide. Haih, I don't think I will have mood to study tomorrow. I'm sorry if I can't present well tomorrow, but I hope this doesn't affect my day tomorrow.


p/s: I received so many HUGZ and I'm glad that there's frenz out there cheering for me when I needed them. And again THANKS everyone!

2 comments: