Tuesday, July 14, 2009

Holiday is coming soon and I hope I'll enjoy it with joy.. but still I think the sem break is still too short.. I have so many things to do within the 3 weeks time.

-undang test
-driving lesson
-if possibly take my driving test(I know everyone got that d)
-back to hometown
-secondary bbq party (at my house)
-some fun time with my college 'family'

and do I have time for relaxing, sleeping, on9-ing whole day, watch tv, shopping, etc.. ??

Today was quite fun. Cherie, rainie and I had wore our one and only long skirt . Its very nice when we walked together. The skirts looks so nice when the wind blows. Btw, we had drawing class in the morning. We are allow to go out from the class and find a nice view to draw. The 4 girls- cherie, rainie, nicole, I and the only guy-Andy sat at the stairway and start our drawing. As we draw, we talked about so many stuff including personal family problems, girls opinion and so on. Andy was the only guy there and he was so quite drawing , BUT he was listening with his ears opening so wide. He said it was fun to stay with girls and listen to what they said compare to talking to guys. Girls ROCK!

After lunch, we had out boring P.M class. As usual, presentation time! Viinc and I present 'Tok Janggut" and I don't think its an excellent presentation. Then, we had our free time doing the ques that the lecturer gave us . We finished it and start gossiping. After gossiping with the guys, I went to the upper floor and look for the girls. Then, I forgot about the time. I asked my mom to come over and fetch me but she waited for me for more than 20 minutes. Oh, Im so sorry! And mom is rushing back for her class at 4.30, and its already 4.15 by that time. When I walked down the classroom, I told the lecturer that I need to go first bcoz my mom is waiting for me and I need to go somewhere else. What she answered was ' Ur mom la, Ur dad la, blah.. blah..blah..' And when I turned myself, Panda was beside me and I just said the F*** word out and hen I get back to my sit and get my bag, Rainie asked what she said and I just pointed a middle finger to show her. Wtf, what stupid lecturer is this. I could just walked out without informing her but I didn't. I show some respect to her and that was how she replied. I was so damn angry with her and yeah, fire are coming out from my head.

Btw, we had some camwhore when we were discussing our ques. I need to get my pics from papa(panda). I'll post it on when I get it later after he tagged me on faceboook.

p/s: there's a new couple in our ID class - charles & irene (happy coupling) :p so sweet ~

No comments:

Post a Comment