Saturday, October 10, 2009



Assignments and homework are getting more recently. Gosh! I hate homework so much though I like this subject. But its just so stress thinking of ideas, inspirations, etc. Life in college is getting busier but we do have so much fun in class or in Pyramid xD. Friendship gets better when you meet each other more often and share ur problems, exciting moments together. Im glad that we cope well with each other.

The purple day! We wore the same Zara purple T-shirt on that day in coincidence! Do you believe it? Of cause NO! We planned it a day earlier. xD It was fun wearing the same shirt or color in class. Looks COOL~




Life is getting boring. Not much excitement. I wish that I could get some excitement or some surprise or whatever it is. Just make my life NOT SO BORING!!!

Btw, Im getting my driving test on Mon, FINALLY! I waited for this moment for so darn long., since last year end. I hope that its gonna be smooth on that day. Everything will be fine I guess. I just need to stay calm , Calm, CALM! Thats all I need. Hope I pass ~

No comments:

Post a Comment