Wednesday, September 23, 2009

wtf, I can't even go 'knot' with my frens. Whats the problem with going pasar malam here and there? Further more, my frens will fetch me back after that, not that 'u' r going to fetch me back from Cheras. Whats your problem here. I just can't understand!!! Bcuz of this, you don't even wana talk to me and even care about me. I have to call bro to fetch me and etc.

WTF !? Its just a stupid reason that its dangerous, BLAH... blah... BLAH.. Then, its not dangerous here la...? Its just.. ARrghH...... Just so angry about that. All of them are going except me. And why? Bcoz DANGEROUS? wtf!? Damn angry!

Now, I have homework coming in d. Luckily I did 1 of it and left 2 more to go. Phew, HOMEWORK, HOMEWORK!

And for ur information, 'knot' is d longest pasar malam at Cheras.

No comments:

Post a Comment