Wednesday, March 18, 2009

NS Farewell

From left: louis, me, yee shien. nigel (ym behind but blocked)

V went to Paparich yesterday night for NS farewell.. Nigel, Min, wye sun, Kai li, & I going for 2nd batch ns by tml.. V reached there around 8.30pm and stayed there until 11.15pm.. There"s yee shien, louis, nigel, kail li, yh, ym, cm, siok, min, ee lain, wye sun .. Siok, min & ee lain went back early..

Yh on d phone & cm, kai li taking photo

My face with nigel flash light

Wihout flash

Wye sun & I

Louis brought his laptop there for some reason and d guys used d laptop for so long without talking to d gals.. And louis said this yumcha session din worked out.. "Its bcuz of ur laptop, louis!"

Prove!

Nigel using laptop

Nigel brought 2 deck of cards there and v seperate in 2 groups for card games.. Unpredictable thing is louis doesn"t noe how to play cards and it shocked me.. V gamble with our handphones, cameras, and genting token *smirk .. V took photo of it but it was juz a joke..

Cards, phones, tokens

Us playing cards

gamble!

Louis was so bored and he drew on my leg with a pencil.. He wrote his name on my leg and I have prove!

Still smiling

In the process

nearer view

still drawing

Can u read his name?

"Louis Kong" on my leg

V took some photos ..

Was ur head pain, louis?

Yee shien & I

yh, kai li, yc

Louis & I

Later after kai li & wye sun went back, v went to Tanjung at usj 9.. V stayed there till almost 1am.. It was a great farewell!!!

yh & I

yh, louis, yee shien & I

Yee shien, yh & I

No comments:

Post a Comment