Saturday, February 21, 2009


cm n i were arranging d mahjongs.. cm doesn"t noe how 2 play so kai li sits beside her n teached her..she finally noes how 2 play mahjong.. (she even wins twice)

me n hl playing half way.. ym was using my phone to take d photo bcuz she doesn"t noe how 2 play.. she juz sits beside me n learned.. i think she gets a bit of d technique..??

kai li smiling n i doesn"t noe why..? D one on d right is cm.

hl looks funny in dis pic.. she doesn"t noe tat v took dis photo.. she will pissed off i guess (wen she saw dis) .

sue.. she was d 1 tat was addicted to mahjong.. wen v were finishing our food at melur , sue asked us whether we want to play mahjong .. den i offered my hs.. and so ym drove us to my hs.. Thr were 4 of us at d back n luckily thr was no police on d way back to my hs..

No comments:

Post a Comment